Sunday, May 23, 2010

Monday's Plan for Quick and Easy Menus


I have a lot of things to get accomplished this week and the menu plans will be brief and nutritious. I find myself living off of to-do lists these days and don't have much time for cooking elaborate meals. I'm also still trying to clean out three freezers. Wish me luck!



Monday, May 23 (We have an event to attend)

Stuffed Peppers in the Crock Pot for guys
Refrigerated Biscuits
Eclair Cake (for Blake's belated birthday dessert-celebrated Saturday at a Japanese restaurant so he could have sushi!)


Tuesday, May 24

BBQ Brisket
Red Garlic Potatoes
Cabbage


Wednesday, May 25 (I teach final Bible class for the quarter)

Baked Fish
Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup


Thursday, May 26

Meatball Hoagie
Copper Pennies Salad
Corn


Friday, May 27

Chicken and Noodles
Green beans


Saturday, May 28

French Toast
Turkey Bacon

Lasagna
Salad
French Bread


Sunday, May 29

Mesquite Chicken
Wild Rice
Broccoli

-Leftover Buffet-


I will be at Orgjunkie for MPM today!

No comments:

Post a Comment