I have an easy method for making chicken gnocchi soup. I made it for dinner tonight, and decided to share it with you this week. Here's a picture of the soup we had for dinner in one of my snazzy orange Fire King mugs!
- First, roast 5 or 6 frozen chicken tenderloins in the oven (according to directions on the bag).
- While those are in the oven, bring a pan of salted water to a boil; add a package of vacuum-packed gnocchi to the boil until the dumplings float to the top.
- Remove dumplings to a bowl.
- Chop two stalks of celery, 1/2 C onion, 1/2 C carrots and 3 cloves minced garlic into a microwaveable container; sprinkle with a little water and cook on high for about 2 minutes (until soft).
- After you've drained the water off of the dumplings, use that same pan to blend 1 large can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup and 1 large can of Swanson's Chicken Broth until smooth.
- Dump in the microwaved vegetables, chopped roasted chicken tenderloins (canned chicken if you want to make this a really quick recipe, but the flavor is not as good) and a little white sauce (flour and water shaken in a sealed jar) until thickened.
- Simmer until all is hot through.
A Stroll Through Life
Our Delightful Home
Love Bakes Good Cakes
Chef in Training
Our 4 Kiddos
Hun, What's for Dinner?
Mandy's Recipe Box