Here's a snack that's good for you! Simple ingredients, easy to prepare and delicious!
1. Thinly slice clean, whole sweet potatoes, leaving the skins on.
2. Place in a single layer on cookie sheets that have been wiped with olive oil(I just put a little on a paper towel and grease each tray).
3. Drizzle the top of potatoes with a little olive oil and season with chili lime seasoning and kosher or sea salt to taste.
4. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until golden and edges crisp and curl up a little. You can turn half way through baking.
5. Our son, Ben, likes them dipped in a little agave. I like them plain. Good either way!