Monday, July 13, 2009

Easy Menu for the Week


Hubby is traveling for business this week and so I'm "kickin' back" and making an easy menu of items we like to eat that are easy or make-ahead. I'm going to concentrate on sorting closets and drawers out while he's away. We worked on Ben's room yesterday until we were sidetracked by a nosebleed (but that's another story!) Here's my plan for the week:

Monday, July 13

Ham and Cheese sandwich pockets
Caesar Salad


Tuesday, July 14

Enchiladas
Homemade Salsa


Wednesday, July 15

Spicy chicken sandwiches
Creamed peas and potatoes


Thursday, July16

Chinese take-out
Blackberry cobbler
Vanilla ice cream


Friday, July 17

Family Game Night
(Theme: Southern food)
Chicken and Dumplings
Southern Baked Beans


Saturday, July 18

waffles w/ fruit
Turkey bacon

Lasagna
Garlic rolls
Salad
Oreo Dessert

Thanks to Leslie, who joined my list of followers! I will be joining OrganizingJunkie for MPM today.

No comments:

Post a Comment