Monday, October 12, 2009

My Company Has Moved On-Here's the Menu for This Week


We had a wonderful, yet brief, visit with Aunt Vivian and Uncle Henry this weekend. They arrived in their "cool-looking" camper on Friday afternoon, and pulled out of our driveway on Saturday morning. They love to travel and have visited several places with their camping club. I really enjoyed the tour that Aunt Vivian gave me of their RV; it was made in Canada, and its space-saving design is amazing. We got to visit with them and have dinner together. They had limited time to stay because they are on their way back to visit their two daughters and their families. One of the high points of the trip will be their grandson, Matt's, Eagle Scout Ceremony. Congratulations, Matt!

Today begins a menu-plan week for me. I need to inventory my freezer space and clean and organize my freezers this week. I'm getting ready for the holidays and a meat-buying trip to Sam's Club. I usually start cleaning out the freezer space and organize my kitchen shelves and baking supplies in the fall.

Here's my plan for the week:

Monday, Oct. 12

BBQ Pork Chops (crock pot)
Ramen stir-fry
lemon-pepper squash


Tuesday, Oct. 13

Eggs and toast
turkey bacon
sliced tomatoes/cucumbers


Wednesday, Oct. 14

Taco Salads
Iced Tea

Pineapple-Upside-Down Cake


Thursday, Oct. 15

Baked Cod
Home-cut fries
Coleslaw


Friday, Oct. 16

(Family Game Night)
Pasta Fagoli Soup
Cream Cheese Brownies



Saturday, Oct. 17

French Toast
milk/hot tea

Grilled Salmon
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
Green beans


Sunday, Oct. 18

Spaghetti w/meatballs
garlic toast
7 Layer Salad


I will be at Orgjunkie today.

1 comment:

  1. So how did the dill pickles turn out. We have a town in Arkansas famous for its friend dill pickles. Can you believe that? Just wanted you to know that Mister Linky is up and ready for Crock Pot Wednesday. Thanks so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete