Monday, October 5, 2009

This Week's Menu


What a neat weekend! We went with a group of friends to a huge flea market in Texas. I got to roam through some antique stores, and also try some Fried Dill Pickles. What a treat! Now I'm back and ready to plan my menu for the week.

Monday, Oct. 5

Chicken Enchiladas
Lettuce/cheese/tomatoes


Tuesday, Oct. 6

Shrimp Prima Vera
Layer Salad
Garlic rolls


Wednesday, Oct. 7

Pepper Steak in the crock pot/rice
Apple Pie


Thursday, Oct. 8

Spanish Omelets
Blueberry Muffins


Friday, Oct. 9

Amish Pork Chops
mashed potatoes
corn


Saturday, Oct. 10

Steak on grill
baked potatoes (with toppings)
salad


Sunday, Oct. 10

Homemade pizzas
vegetable plate

Leftover Buffet


I'll be linking to OrgJunkie today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie - would you mind me asking where you got the cute little Twitter widget?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son, Ben, put it on there for me. I'm technologically-challenged!

    ReplyDelete