Monday, May 2, 2016

Springtime Rituals


Here at our house, the spring cleaning continues!  Today, I changed out the bed clothes in the guest rooms. Every spring when the temperature rises and warm breezes assure me that good weather is here to stay, I put away the flannel sheets and heavy quilts.  It's one of my little springtime rituals!
  In the spring and summer months, I just love the feel and color of old chenille spreads and cotton sheets on the beds!
Do you have any springtime rituals?


This sweet old coverlet has a basket design in the middle of a sunburst.


Look at this row of daisies!  So cute!


Well, it's been a full day of cleaning.  Time for a porch-sit and a cup of tea!


2 comments:

  1. I love the feel of spring cleaning, and your rituals sound so calming and
    renewing.
    You have inspired me!

    Enjoyed visiting

    ReplyDelete