Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mmmm-Mmmm at The Lady and Sons!


Sharing a little more of my Savannah experience...because we're all "foodies" here!  Let me just say, the buffet at Paula Deen's place is delicious!  We were seated on the third floor which was a very cozy space.   Both the food and service were great...and everyone gets a dessert.  You have a choice of peach cobbler, banana pudding or gooey butter cake...oh, my!!


Here's a glance at that menu...
You can order from the menu, or get the buffet so you can try some of everything! I recommend this approach!  (Also, the dessert comes with the buffet!)



I know this looks bad...but I didn't get seconds!  I had to save room for cobbler!

Two people who have...lots of personality!
Miss Y'all!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment