Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu for March 7- March 13

What a great weekend! Hubby and I got to see all three sons, I got to "cook big" for them, and we just spent time as a family. On Saturday evening we stretched out in the living room, after a ham dinner, and caught up on American Idol. The opinions on musical talent (as well as movies, political policies and almost anything else you can think of-are varied at our house!) We all agree that the panel of Idol judges are too soft in their comments this year......Oh, Simon, please come baaaaacckkk! I found myself sitting and imagining what Simon would have said to some of the participants after they had a performance that was lacking.
Oh, well, it's Monday and time to jot down my menu on a wipe-off board on my fridge, and share it with you. Always make a menu for the week; it will save you time and money (less trips to the store, saving you precious gasoline, as well).

Monday, Mar. 7
Chicken and noodles
green beans
fruit

Tues., Mar. 8
Swiss Steak (peppers, onions, tomatoes)
Rice

Wed., Mar. 9
Vegetable Barley Soup
Grilled Two Cheese Sandwiches

Thurs., Mar. 10
Chili with crackers
Jello

Fri., Mar.11
Chicken Casserole
Salad
Iced tea

Sat., Mar.12
Scrambled Egg/Bacon on Bagel Thins
Fruit

Lasagna
Hot rolls
salad

Sun., Mar. 13
Leftover Lasagna

I'll be joining:
Orgjunkie.com
Momscrazycookin

No comments:

Post a Comment