Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayer for People Affected by Earthquake Today

Our thoughts and prayers go out today to the people of Japan, the Pacific Islands and the coastal states of western U.S. (California, Washington and Oregon). The 8.9 earthquake in Japan and the aftermath of tsunami waves are causing massive death and destruction, especially in Japan.
P.S. Since I wrote this early today (I had computer issues and am posting late) Japan suffered, yet another, milder earthquake , along with many aftershocks. Please remember these folks; they've had an unbelievable day of historical proportions.

Because of circumstances beyond my control, my Old Cookbook Review will be featured on Monday of next week. The book that I reviewed is a favorite: Georgina Campbell's Irish Bread Book. Please have a cup of tea with me Monday morning as we chat about this authentic Irish treasure for baking. Have a peaceful evening. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment