Friday, February 21, 2014

Some of My Favorite Baking Buddies

Well, Friday is usually my day to bake.  As I promised on my last post, I will share a few of my favorite kitchen tools that make baking quick and easy.  These are items that are not pricey, but are very useful.  
First, I love these plastic storage containers with a handle and pour spout for sugar and flour.  They keep your ingredients fresh and easy to pour out for measuring.

Next, I have found this curved silicon spatula from Williams-Sonoma to be perfect for scraping every bit of batter  from the mixing bowl- in one swipe!  I believe it was less than $15.00. 


Finally, check out these little loaf pans.  You can spread the batter from one recipe for a loaf of banana bread into 3 loaves!  They bake very quickly and each loaf can have a different favorite add-in.  I put pecans in one loaf, raisins in one and leave one plain for hubby.


I hope these baking tools make your time in the kitchen easier and more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment