Monday, February 2, 2009

Ready, Set, Clean!


Today is the monthly aerobic workout that I like to call "Stormy's At The Dog Groomer-Can You Disinfect and Clean Her Room and Belongings in 1 1/2 hours?" It's my version of the old game show "Beat the Clock". However, my version includes a Mr. Clean Eraser mop and a bucket with warm water and color safe bleach in citrus scent. For those of you who are clueless, I mean dogless, it's similar to the game "My kid's at summer camp-can I clean and disinfect his closet and room in 1 week?" While the Labrador is out for a bath and some grooming, I'm washing her pillow covers, rugs that she's partial to and anything she may have slobbered on. I then, mop floors with the bleach/warm water mixture. Her food and water bowls get de-germed, as well. The game ends quickly when the phone rings and the groomer says she's ready. There is no prize involved, but I do get to pay the groomer and give a tip if the dog looks and smells good. I'm glad that I only play this game once a month. By the end of the game I'm the one who needs a bath and grooming!

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend does this same thing, she takes her labs to the groomers then runs home and cleans like a mad freak...

    Faith

    ReplyDelete