Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. My husband grilled salmon for me, my boys treated me especially well, and it was a relaxing day overall. Now, I'm sitting here on Monday morning, with the dog on my feet, writing my menu plan and enjoying the sound of rain hitting the windows. I hope everyone has a great week!


Monday, May 11

Homemade potato soup
BBQ Chicken Joes (April 16 post)
Baby carrots w/ dressing



Tuesday, May 12

Lasagna
French bread w/ garlic
Caesar salad


Wednesday, May 13

Oriental Chicken Salad
Crackers
Fruit


Thursday, May 14

Waffles
Bacon
Fruit plate


Friday, May 15
(Armed Forces Day Luncheon at The Patriot Club)
Busy Evening-Chili in crock pot
Crackers
Jello w/ Fruit


Saturday, May
16

Lawton Fort Sill Armed Forces Day Celebration!
Elmer Thomas Park
(Largest celebration honoring veterans and the military in our nation)


I will be participating in Menu Plan Monday @ Orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I love many of the post on your site it is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouraging words! I really appreciate my readers.

    ReplyDelete