Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday Menu Plan


I plan to catch-up on household chores this week after having company. When you have visitors, you don't do the usual home maintenance, because you're lucky enough to be doing "fun things", instead!

I have piles of laundry, everything needs dusted and I bought flowers this weekend that need to be set out. I have something to go to on Thursday, and so... I'm making a menu with all these things in mind....oh, yeah! and... I have Cadillac Nacho leftovers to use up from tonight's Youth Devo that we hosted at Church! Here's my plan:


Monday, April 12

Salmon
Seasoned Rice
7-Layer Salad (lettuce from devo)
Strawberry Pie


Tuesday, April 13

Pasta Fagoli (previous post)
French Bread
vegetable plate w/ dip



Wednesday, April 14

Cadillac Nachos (The Sequel!)
Fruit Salad


Thursday, April 15

Toasted Turkey and Provolone Subs (previous post)


Friday, April 16

Movie Night


Saturday, April 17

Jimmy Dean De-Lights Breakfast Sandwiches

Lasagna
Salad


Sunday, April 18

Chicken Casserole with Swiss (previous post)
Green Beans
Applesauce

Leftover Buffet


I will be at Orgjunkie's MPM; Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment