Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shopping, Cooking, Cleaning!


The rest of my week is scheduled-out like this: Trips to three grocery stores today and pack it all away, then some cleaning; tomorrow is baking/cook-ahead day with some last minute details thrown in. Saturday and Sunday are kick-back-and-enjoy-the- family days (except for fixing a Ham Dinner with all the trimmings, of coarse!

I hope that each one of you enjoys the blessings of Spring. Happy Easter from our house to yours! **Marcia**



Easy Easter Tip: Make your pudding in the microwave; much faster and less mess (I always cover my glass bowl with a paper plate or paper coffee filter to prevent splatters).

Easy Easter Tip: Sister Schubert Yeast Rolls are a life-saver for holiday meals.

I'll be at these swaps today:

LifeasMom
Joyofdesserts

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing you back at Crock Pot Wednesday this week. Thanks for linking up last week and entering the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete