Monday, November 29, 2010

Here's the Plan!

Welcome back to another Monday! I enjoyed a great, relaxing holiday with my family; all of our boys were home. It was fun to "cook big" again. Now, I'm back to cooking for three...until Christmas!
I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. Here's my plan for the menu this week here at the Davis house.

Mon. Nov. 29

Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken
Carrots, Broccoli & Cauliflower in Basil Sauce
Skillet Potatoes


Tues. Nov. 30

Amish Pork Chops
Rice
Corn


Wed. Dec. 1

Cheeseburgers
Waffle Fries
Veg. plate


Thurs. Dec. 2

Crescent Dogs
Black Bean Fiesta


Fri. Dec. 3

Butterfly Shrimp
Fettuccine w/ Broccoli

Sat. Dec. 4

Homemade Pizza
Salad


Sun. Dec. 5

Pancakes
Bacon
Fried Apples

I will be joining Organizing Junkie today for Menu Planning Monday.

(Book I'm reading now: Giant by Pulitzer Prize winner Edna Ferber)

No comments:

Post a Comment