Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu for the Week of November 15-19

This is a great week for grocery specials and I've organized my lists and coupons so I can dart from store to store to stock up on all of the goodies! I was at Tom Thumb, Albertson's and Walmart this morning and I am not done, yet. I keep my large Thermos cooler in my car loaded with ice packs so groceries stay cold as I run from store-to-store; I save a lot of money by using this method. TIP: In past years, I've seen the prices on fresh items (such as salad and vegetable tray must-haves go up in price the week of the holiday, so I don't wait; most fresh items will still be OK the next week. Also, check the day after Thanksgiving for the price on these holiday items such as yams, celery and cranberries to go way down; I've seen that happen, too. Here's how I'm cleaning out the fridge and feeding my family (anything but turkey!) this week before Thanksgiving.

Mon. Nov. 15

Ham, Mozzarella and Red Onion Toasted Hoagie
Onion Rings and Waffle Fries (oven)
Red Grapes, chilled

Tues. Nov. 16

Stuffed Pasta
7 Layer Salad

Wed. Nov. 17

Blueberry Pancakes

Thurs. Nov. 18

Scrambled Eggs w/ Bacon Bits
Fried Potatoes and Onions
Wheat Toast

Fri. Nov. 19

Homemade Pizza
Vegetable Plate


Sat. Nov. 20

Holiday Event to attend

***I will be at Orgjunkie today for MPM***

No comments:

Post a Comment