Monday, November 1, 2010

My First Week of November Menu

I'm just thankful that November is here; October was rough for our family. We traveled back to WV for my DMIL's funeral. It was a long, hard trip and she will be greatly missed. We did enjoy seeing friends and relatives that we hadn't seen for a long time. The other positive part of the trip was the opportunity to be with all three of our sons for the 17 hours there, and 17 hours back in the van. My parents and sister's family were able to travel down (my brother had to work), so it was a pleasure to spend some unexpected, yet brief, time with them. If you were reading my blog the week before last and said a prayer on our behalf, I want to thank you; I am a strong believer in the power of prayer. Sometimes, God does not give us the answer that we want, but he always knows best.

Here is my menu plan for this week:

Mon. Nov. 1

Salmon
Cheese Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Tues. Nov. 2

Manicotti w/ Italian Sausage
Salad
Garlic Buns

Wed. Nov.3

Chicken Sandwich
Oven Fries
Apple Slices w/ Caramel

Thurs. Nov. 4

Eggs w/ Bacon
Biscuit or Wheat Bagel
Fruit Cup

Fri. Nov. 5

Tuna
Baked Mac and Cheese
Baby Carrots

Sat. Nov. 6

Pork Roast
Carrots/Onion?Potatoes
Corn

Sun. Nov. 7

Pork BBQ
Onion Rings
Veg. Plate w/ Ranch Dip

Sunday Night Leftover Buffet

***Special thanks to Ben for putting my posts up last week when I didn't have access to the laptop***

I will be at Orgjunkie today for MPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment