Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


Today, for my main meat for the week, I'm roasting chicken breasts as I do laundry. So, as you'll see, my menu will reflect that. There will be two nights that we'll have chicken dishes and I'll have extra to make chicken salad (with a little mayo and hot sauce, for lunch sandwiches).
Here we go:


Monday, April 20

Baked Chicken Ziti Alfredo
tossed salad
French bread

Tuesday, April 21

Spicy sausage and rice
carrot and celery sticks

Wednesday, April 22

Chicken Caesar Salad
Wheat crackers
Jello w/ fruit

Thursday, April 23

Beef Stroganoff
green beans

Friday, April 24

Homemade pizzas

Saturday, April 25

Biscuits w/ bacon and milk gravy
Fruit mix


Grilled salmon
Red potatoes w/ parsley
spicy corn casserole

Check out Orgjunkie today for other menu ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. Do you have a recipe for spicy sausage and rice? That sounds like something my DH and DS would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I just checked and I have already posted the Sausage and Rice recipe that you want on my March 31 blog. Let me know if you have any problem tracking it down. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the recipe. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article! I think so many people could use to read this. You should look at posting it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have really good searching capabilities and you can link your page to their website. It's really easy to find similar articles and they have graphs so you can track how many people are reading and using your info.

    ReplyDelete