Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


Today, for my main meat for the week, I'm roasting chicken breasts as I do laundry. So, as you'll see, my menu will reflect that. There will be two nights that we'll have chicken dishes and I'll have extra to make chicken salad (with a little mayo and hot sauce, for lunch sandwiches).
Here we go:


Monday, April 20

Baked Chicken Ziti Alfredo
tossed salad
French bread

Tuesday, April 21

Spicy sausage and rice
carrot and celery sticks

Wednesday, April 22

Chicken Caesar Salad
Wheat crackers
Jello w/ fruit

Thursday, April 23

Beef Stroganoff
green beans

Friday, April 24

Homemade pizzas

Saturday, April 25

Biscuits w/ bacon and milk gravy
Fruit mix


Grilled salmon
Red potatoes w/ parsley
spicy corn casserole

Check out Orgjunkie today for other menu ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. Do you have a recipe for spicy sausage and rice? That sounds like something my DH and DS would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I just checked and I have already posted the Sausage and Rice recipe that you want on my March 31 blog. Let me know if you have any problem tracking it down. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the recipe. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete