Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Julie-Ruth's Creamy Dill Dip

My Holiday Scrapbook:

If you like a creamy dip in the middle of your crackers or veggie tray, I've got one for you! My college roommate and present-day buddy, Julie, gave me this recipe when we were in school at WVU. I've found that it is also a great topping for baked potatoes.

Julie-Ruth's Creamy Dill Dip

1 C dairy sour cream
1 C mayo
1 TBSP minced dried onion
1 TBSP dried dill weed
1/2 tsp seasoned salt or garlic salt

Thoroughly combine all ingredients and chill well to blend flavors. Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.

Aloha!!

I will be at these swaps today:
-WeareThatfamily
-Thethriftyhome
-Kellthekitchenkop
-DiningwithDebbie
-King'scourt4
-Turningbacktheclock

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds really good! I'm going to bookmark this recipe to use on Christmas Eve. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Dill in ANYthing makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete