Monday, June 1, 2009

It's June! Monday Menu Planning is Here, Again


It's June 1st, can you believe it?! Time to get out the flip-flops and sun block. I'm happy to say that I had a fun-filled weekend; I went on a little trip to the Dallas area with Hubby for our anniversary. It was nice to get away and relax. I requested that he leave his Blackberry and laptop at home...yeah, that didn't happen! What was I thinking?! He did keep his "communications" to a minimum. Boy, did I "talk his ear off" in the car, on the way; I had his full attention, and he couldn't escape. It's a good thing he has "male filtering capabilities" while I'm chattering at him ("Uhh huh"..."mm- hmm"... "oh... yeah") Men can activate this capability while watching a ballgame on TV, too! Of coarse, on the female end of this long conversation, I think he agreed... we should do some redecorating; rent a pressure cleaner to clean the the outside brick on the house, and check on one of the solar lights in our landscaping to see if it needs a new battery! Communication...that's what keeps a marriage alive!

Here's my menu plan for the week:

Monday, June 1

Baked cod loins
Hash brown casserole
Green beans
hot rolls

Tuesday, June 2

Fried ham
Scrambled eggs
Fruit plate
Biscuits

Wednesday, June3

Taco salad
Iced tea
Cold Texas cantelope

Thursday, June 4

Stromboli w/ ham, pepperoni, peppers and onions
Tossed salad

Friday, June 5

Roasted chicken w/ rice
creamed lima beans
corn

Saturday, June 6

BLTs w/ egg on toast
juice


Grilled pork chops
Sour cream and chive potatoes
Broccoli and Cauliflower

I will be linking to Orgjunkie's Menuplan Monday today. Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Your menu plan sounds great!

    LOL I still do a double-take every time I load your blog page, since mine uses the same template.

    ReplyDelete