Sunday, June 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Using Leftovers


I have some really good leftovers from the weekend that I want to use up, and it'll be a short cooking week for me because we have some meals out. I have Parsley Potatoes w/ Garlic and some leftover chopped onion that will become Potato Salad for snacking. And my leftover chopped Bell peppers, red onion and tomatoes (from making kabobs for Father's Day) will be saute'd to become a side dish with beef. I have leftover broccoli that will be included in a chicken/rice casserole. The big piece of meat that I'm cooking today, as I tackle the laundry, will be a top round roast. So here's my Monday Menu Plan:

Monday, June 22
Braised Beef Roast
Tomatoes, Bell peppers and onions saute'd in the skillet
Hash browns
Leftover Black Forest Cake

Tuesday, June 23
Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Tossed lettuce salad

Wednesday, June 24
Beef Stroganoff in crock pot
green beans

Thursday, June 25
No Cook Night-leftover chicken casserole for guys


Friday, June 26
No Cook Night-leftover Beef Stroganoff for guys


Saturday, June 27
Blueberry/Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Fruit Salad

BBQ Chicken
Macaroni and Cheese in oven
carrot and celery sticks


Sunday, June 28
Pizza Casserole in the crock pot
Caesar Salad
Hot rolls

I will be at OrgJunkie today for MPM. Have a great week. Join me tomorrow for some Family and Tried and True recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment