Monday, August 3, 2009

Exciting Week Ahead


Happy Monday! We're looking at an eventful week around here so the menu plan will not be complete. Our son, Blake, is due back this weekend from Japan, so that is the highlight of the week for us. Lord-willing he will be here Sunday!

Monday, Aug 3

Egg and Sausage Wheat "McMarcia-McMuffins"
Fruit salad with Bing Cherries
Blueberries


Tuesday, Aug 4

Baked Potato Stroganof
Fresh Green Beans


Wednesday, Aug 5

Out-


Thursday, Aug 6

Out-


Friday, Aug 7

Salmon
Sour Cream and Chive Potatoes
Tossed salad


Saturday, Aug 8

Cinnamon Toast
Turkey Bacon

Chicken and Rice
Lemon Pepper Squash
Vegetable Plate

I'm Participating in MPM at ThehappyHousewife today!

3 comments:

  1. Marcia, I'm so impressed with your blog! I had no idea about Stormy!! I am so very, very sorry!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARCIA....HI IT'S RANDI. I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG. YOU HAVE DONE SUCH A NICE JOB WITH IT. I WENT THROUGH AND READ ALL THE OLDER POSTS AND ENJOYED EVERY ONE OF THEM. I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DOG, STORMY. ONLY TIME WILL HELP HEAL THAT VOID. I HATE FOR YOU TO BE GOING THROUGH THAT. I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU. I'LL BE CHECKING YOUR SITE OFTEN. IT'S NEAT TO SEE THE PICS TOO. I KNOW YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED TO HAVE BLAKE COMING HOME. IT'S GOOD TO SEE THE PICTURE OF HIM. TAKE CARE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I AM NOT SURE YET ABOUT HOW TO BE A "MEMBER" OF THIS BLOG...HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT PART OUT YET.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging comments! This is a great hobby that connects me to old friends, new friends and family with minimal time investment.

    ReplyDelete