Monday, August 17, 2009

My Menu for the Week


I'm back to "cooking big" around here! It's great to have so many guys to cook for. As long as I stay away from too many casseroles and fix a dessert once a week everyone is happy. Here's my plan for the week:

Monday, August 17

Baked Ham
Homemade Cheese Potatoes
Southern Baked Beans
Corn/Green Bean Casserole


Tuesday, August 18 (Out)

Ham sandwiches
Macaroni Salad
(Leftover green beans/baked beans)


Wednesday, August 19

Chili
Corn Muffins
Jello w/fruit


Thursday, August 20

Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits
Broccoli


Friday, August 21-Out(Make an Apple Pie today)

Chicken Topped Caesar Salad
Garlic Toast


Saturday, August 22

Bacon and Biscuits W/Milk Gravy
Fruit Mix

Grilled Salmon
Hash Browns w/Vidalia Onion
Steamed Cabbage


Sunday, August 23

Muffins/bagels/juice


Baked Steak
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Buttered Baby Carrots and Brussels Sprouts


I will be participating in Orgjunkie's MPM today.

No comments:

Post a Comment