Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


It's Monday, and aside from changing the bed clothes and the usual mountain of laundry from the weekend, I always make up my menu for the week and dig out the necessary recipes. There's a blog that I like called "I'm An Organizing Junkie" and I've decided to add my weekly menu to her Monday Menu blog. So you can see what we're planning to eat/cook for the week, and also check out several menus on that blog. Sometimes it's hard to come up with ideas and I think looking at others' menus is helpful.


Menu For The Week



Monday, March 2
Pork roast with dirty rice
Ceasar salad
Pineapple chunks

Tuesday, March 3
Taco Bake
asparagus

Wednesday, March 4
Pork BBQ
Macaroni and cheese
lemon pepper squash

Thursday, March 5
Roasted turkey
Mashed potatoes and pan gravy
corn
green bean casserole

Friday, March 6
Turkey sandwiches with lettuce and tomato
veggie tray

Saturday, March 7
French toast
sausage
fruit

pizza

1 comment: