Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning and a Menu Plan for Monday


This is the week that I'm starting my Spring Cleaning. That's right, move the large appliances and clean behind them; clean all the little nooks and crannies that often get neglected between my Fall Cleaning and Spring Cleaning. I don't have drapes to take down in this house because I have wooden plantation shutters all over, but they need a good dusting and light wax.
Since it's Monday, again, I'm going to share my menu planning for the week with the blog organizingjunkie. Here we go...


Monday
Chicken and dumplings
green beans
hot rolls

Tuesday
Chili, chips and cheese
green salad

Wednesday
French toast
sausage
fruit salad

Thursday
pork chops
Au Gratin potatoes
lemon pepper squash
corn

Friday
Pizza buns
vegetable plate with dip

Saturday
cheese omelets and fruit plate

leftover pork with stir fry rice
Chinese coleslaw

No comments:

Post a Comment