Sunday, March 15, 2009

Monday's Menu Plan for the Week


As usual, I'm participating in ORGJUNKIE's Menu Plan Monday, which is being hosted this week by Five Dollar Dinners.com. We have two leaving for a church youth group ski trip to Colorado this week, so the menu will be different than it usually is. Here we go...

Monday, March 16
Leftovers from weekend
Ham
Ceasar salad


Tuesday, March 17 (St. Patrick's Day)
Corned beef and cabbage
mashed potatoes
rolls

Wednesday, March 18
Eat out on the way to church

Thursday, March 19
Homemade vegetable soup (from freezer)
grilled ham and cheese or Reuben sandwich

Friday, March 20
Pasta e' Fagolia (Italian Chili)
French bread in oven

Saturday, March 21
Marinated steaks on grill
baked potatoes
creamed lima beans/corn

3 comments:

  1. Very neat blog! I hope to try some of the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the looks of it, you don't need too many more recipes! :-) You are a Foodie!

    Anyway, thanks for the comment you left on my blog - I thought you might be interested in the post I did today on baked chicken ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday is my day off and I enjoy setting some time aside to visit MPM bloggers.
    Thanks for providing some inspiration for future menu plans. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete