Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu for the Week...I Need Comfort Food!


What happened to "my team" on Saturday?! The Mountaineers had a tough evening; Auburn gave us a sound thumping because we kept giving them the chance. I don't know much about football, but enough to know that the second half of that game stunk. Every time WVU had possession of the ball, Auburn took it from us and went down the field to score. It was frustrating to watch, along with the frustration of hearing Rich (I-don't-care-if-it's-spelled-right) Rodriquez's name mentioned every 5 minutes by the same ignorant announcers who didn't know how to pronounce Divine's first name!! I feel that WVU should have won that one. Oh well, That's why I need comfort food...ha! I'll congratulate Auburn fans later in the week when it's not so fresh. Here's my menu plan for the week:

Monday, Sept. 21

Baked Ham
Mashed potatoes and gravy
corn
watermelon slices


Tuesday, Sept. 22

Fried ham and eggs
Hash browns
Biscuits
orange wedges


Wednesday, Sept. 23

Pasta Fagoli
Garlic toast
Fruit with Jello


Thursday, Sept. 24

Baked fish
Chinese coleslaw
Macaroni and cheese


Friday, Sept. 25 International Festival

Potato Soup
Grilled cheese sandwiches
carrots and celery sticks


Saturday, Sept. 26 Church Family Day

Muffins
Cereal
hot tea


Sunday, Sept. 26

Spaghetti w/meatballs
salad
hot rolls

Leftover buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment