Monday, September 14, 2009

New Week-New Menu Plan


We're getting ready for a new week around here and that means a new menu plan to keep us on track! I have two great happenings this weekend that I want to mention; we were blessed with some rain and Hubby got my fall decorations down from the attic for me! I'm very excited about both of these occurrences. Because of the rainy weekend it's a little cooler here and I feel like "soup weather" is on the way. Watch, it'll be 95 degrees again tomorrow! Here's my plan for the week:

Monday, Sept. 14

Stuffed Peppers in crock pot
(Meatballs and Rice for non-pepper lovers)
Broccoli Salad


Tuesday, Sept 15

Fried Chicken Thighs
Twice Baked Smashed Potatoes
Spinach Casserole


Wednesday, Sept. 16

Beef Brisket in crock pot (carrots, potatoes)
Steamed cabbage/corn
rolls


Thursday, Sept. 17 (Longhorn Auction)

Chili w/ crackers
vegetable plate


Friday, Sept. 18 (Make an Apple Crisp.)

Baked Fish
Seasoned Rice
Brussels Sprouts


Saturday, Sept. 19

French Toast and Bacon

Chicken Fettuccine
Garlic toast
7-Layer Salad


Sunday, Sept. 20

Baked Ham
Mashed Potatoes w/ ham gravy
corn
green bean casserole

I'm joining OrgJunkie today for MPM.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will be posting that pepper recipe to Crock Pot Wednesday. I really appreciate your participation last week and hope to see you there often. Your menu sounds terrific.

    ReplyDelete