Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mock Caesar Salad for Tonight


It's been a busy day, so I'm changing my menu for this evening a little. I decided to make this quick salad with our baked fish. This salad is a great addition to any meat. I think this recipe originally came from an old Quick Cook Magazine.


Mock Caesar Salad

3 TBSP cider vinegar
1/2 C shredded Parmesan
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/3 C olive or vegetable oil (I like olive oil in this)
7 C torn Romaine lettuce

Put vinegar, cheese and garlic in your blender or food processor (or in a tightly-closed jar and shake it hard!) Gradually add oil in a steady stream. Place Romaine in a salad bowl; drizzle dressing over it and toss. Hope you like this recipe as much as I do!


***Happy birthday to my Mom-in-Law, Louise!!***

I'll be at these swaps today:

WeareThatfamily

No comments:

Post a Comment