Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall is Here and I'm Ready to Blog!


I'm so glad to be back jotting down my thoughts, plans and recipes...along with reviews of my collection of old cookbooks. It was a great summer, full of excitement and changes in our family. I can't wait to fill you in! I spent some precious days of my writing break at estate auctions, thrift stores and yard sales hunting for some of the oldest, most-beloved, raggedy-edged, splattered, recipes and cookbooks (if they are pristine, and have someone from the Food Network on the cover they're OK, but they don't make my heart skip a beat!) I plan to share with you some of my favorite haunts for cookbook hunting, so please join me, starting Monday, when we chat about my menu plan for the week and the Wiener Dog Races (this weekend!) that I will be enjoying at the Oktoberfest in Southlake , Texas (I can't wait!.....there will be a Wiener Dog Costume Parade, as well! I will try to take pictures!)


Please give these other great blogs a look! I will be linking to them today.
-LifeasMom
-DesignsbyGollum
-Grocerycartchallenge

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging again :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back Marcia. Did you move to Texas this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to be back to blogging! And, yes, I am now a Texan! Thanks for the comments. I love to hear from my blog buddies:0)

    ReplyDelete