Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu for Feb. 28 - Mar. 6

Oh, I can just feel Spring coming! As I sit here working on my menu plan for the week, I can see Daffodils in my neighbor's yard (out my window), and a Morning Dove, searching for a good place to build her nest, just perched on my balcony. It's exciting to think that warmer weather and budding trees and flowers are in our future. God is truly good to us.

It's hard to believe that today is the final day of February. How will March "come in" tomorrow; like a lion or lamb? Just another one of those wonderful surprises of the coming Springtime. Today I'm posting my menu plan for the first week of unpredictable March. I hope that you are making a menu for the week or month ahead; it makes life in the home run smoother, and I think you'll notice that you have less kitchen waste and more money leftover after grocery shopping. Please, give it a try!

Mon., Feb. 28
Ribs (in crock pot)
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed cabbage
Corn

Tues., Mar. 1
Taco Salad
Iced tea

Wed., Mar. 2
Ham and Scrambled Eggs in Pitas
Fruit

Thurs., Mar. 3
Pork BBQ Pitas
Coleslaw
Chips

Fri., Mar. 4
Eat out (Make a Strawberry Shortcake)
Make a gallon of Iced Tea

Sat., Mar. 5
Pancakes
Bacon

Baked Ham
Cheese Potatoes
Southern Baked Beans
Corn
Hot rolls
Strawberry Shortcake
Iced Tea

Sun., Mar. 6
Chicken Swiss Casserole
Green Beans
Salad
Iced Tea

I'll be at these swaps:
Orgjunkie.com
Momscrazycookin
11thHeavenshomemakinghaven

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! (next week is Romantic Dinners)! The theme this week is KID-FRIENDLY and FAMILY COOKING, we'd love to see a Kid-Friendly recipe you have, please come link one up!

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/search/label/THIS%20WEEKS%20CRAVINGS

    ReplyDelete