Friday, November 27, 2009

Ahhhh! I've Been Black Friday Shopping!


I hope that you are all enjoying a warm and peaceful Thanksgiving holiday weekend! As for me...I've been partaking in the chaos that is, "Black Friday"! If you enjoy hunting down some bargains, you've got to go wade through the crowds on the day after stuffing yourself with turkey...it's an American tradition! And then, later, you get to relish the thought that you survived the Christmas shopping madness and that you are now safely home. Awaiting you are turkey leftovers and WVU basketball on TV...awww, bliss!

I'll be back here on Monday with my menu plan for the week and a new idea that I have for the month of December, something that I think you will enjoy! See you Monday!

I'll be linking to these sites today:

LifeasMom
Grocerycartchallenge
DesignsbyGollum
AnnKroeker.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment