Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu for the Week


I was traveling some last week and posted this blog using a laptop that I'm not as used-to as my trusty old computer in my office/storage closet at home. Ahhh, it's good to be home and blogging in my little cubbyhole, again! Hope you had a fun-filled weekend. Hubby and I enjoyed an evening out with friends at the Annual Arts for All Fundraiser Saturday. It was held at Cameron University this year, and as usual, the folks who planned it did an excellent job; it's always an exciting event.

I'm hoping to get caught up this week on some things that got behind while I was gone...it will be busy, but I'm sure that if I stick to my to-do list, I'll get to everything. I am so glad that you cannot see my kitchen's planning desk...it looks like Mount Scott out at the Wichita Mountains. There are both stacks of papers and cookbooks that I bought recently, along with coupons to clip, school papers and recipes to file and to try-out. It is just a piled-up mess that needs attention; yes, it will be on the top of one of the to-do lists! Here's my menu plan for the week:

Monday, Nov. 9

Baked Steak and Gravy
mashed potatoes
corn
glazed carrots
(leftover Johnny Hoosier Cake from the weekend)


Tuesday, Nov. 10

Roasted Chicken Salad (w/boiled egg)
Hot bread
Fruit


Wednesday, Nov. 11

Beef and Noodles
Spinach Casserole


Thursday, Nov. 12

Baked Fish
Broccoli Au Gratin


Friday, Nov. 13

Pasta Fagoli
crackers
jello


Saturday, Nov. 14

Irish Oatmeal
toast
fruit


Sunday, Nov. 15

Homemade Pizzas
veg. plate

Leftover Buffet!

I will be joining Orgjunkie today for MPM

No comments:

Post a Comment